Very Happy Out of State Client!

I must say that it is quite often that I get phone calls with inquiries from potential clients that want to order cakes to surprise loved ones.  They can't be here to celebrate with them, but they have trusted us to make and deliver a special cake on their behalf.  I love these requests, because I love surprises, and most of the time, the person having the birthday is not expecting to have a beautiful and tasty cake delivered at their door!  We recently made a cake for one of these clients and this is what he had to say:

"Hi Sandra:

I just wanted to thank you for the great job you did on my mother’s birthday cake. The cake was beautiful and my mother really enjoyed it! It really brightened her day and made the event special for her. I was originally worried that it would be too large and we would have too much left-over. But, the cake was so good, she had no problem finding “friends” at dinner to help her finish it off in one go.
Thanks again for the great job making, decorating, and even delivering the cake on such short notice. I really appreciate all you help! My mother loved the cake, so needless to say, I am a very happy customer!"
John

Well, this makes us very happy and honestly, this is the kind of feedback we get, over and over again!  We are very proud of our cakes and love making others happy with our creations.  The focus of our business is quality and not quantity, and that is why each one of our cakes is so special.  We don't cut any corners and we treat your cake as if it was the only cake we had! 


This was the cake we delivered to John's mom.