Rustic and Elegant Wedding Cake

Yesterday, I had the honor of making this wedding cake for a beautiful couple who celebrated their wedding at Cielo Blu Barn.  From the moment I designed this cake, I got super excited about executing the design and seeing it come to life.  Well the day finally arrived!   I stared making the flowers during the hurricane and by the time I finished icing the cake, all the flowers were ready to be arranged on the cake.  To my surprise, when I was done, I was truly amazed on how beautiful and beyond this cake looked. One thing is to see the design on paper, but another thing is to see it come to life!!!   The bride was super happy and gave me a big hug.  Also, to my surprise, I received a text late at night from the owner of the venue, telling me that everyone was amazed at how beautiful and absolutely delicious the cake was!  And she also asked if she could add me as a preferred vendor on their list!  That was like the icing on the cake!