Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?!

SpongeBob Square Pants! This was Jeremy's Birthday cake. My 3 year old son who is crazy about SpongeBob. Who doesn't love SpongeBob? I do....He is so funny and just the cuttest thing I've seen! I designed this cake just for him and when I was making it he told me "it's going to be beautiful, right Mom?". He is so precious, he loved it and so did all of our party guests. It was a vanilla cake filled with alternating layers of vanilla and raspberry buttercream (fresh raspberries also added to the buttercream). The top was also a vanilla cake filled with alternating layers of cream cheese buttercream, strawberries and chocolate ganache. The SpongeBob Bouncer was awesome and the kids had a blast.
We actually celebrated Jeremy's, Dad's and Uncle David's Birthday that day.

Comments