XBOX 360 Birthday Cake

I made this cake for my older son Dominick who turned 13 this month. He loves to play video games...what 13 year old doesn't? He was thrilled with the cake and I made his favorite chocolate cake filled with cookies and cream whipped cream. The controller was made using rice crispies covered in fondant. We celebrated the birthday party at the new Port St. Lucie Civic Center. They spent some time playing basketball and the rest of the party was held in the game room, where they played video games, air hockey, arcade games, ping pong, and pool.

Comments

Kim Vallee said…
You create beautiful kid birthday cakes. Congrats!
keltics said…
Sandra, You make such beautiful cakes. I would like to know if there an address that would allow me to speak with you about purchasing one for my daughter. I used to be able to make my children cakes however I have MS and my right arm no longer works. I just fell in love with a graduation cake you made and she would so love it! My address is farmers@wamgeo.net. My name is Kimberly. Thank you so much!
Hey Kimberly, thanks for your nice comments. You can email me at sandrad66@bellsouth.net
Unknown said…
Your cakes are so impressive..what a talent you've been given! I love the xbox cake,my son would flip. Do you make your cakes for others and possibly ship? I would be very interested in the xbox cake!Let me know!Fantastic