OUR LAST CAKES OF 2011!

This was an amazing year for Sandra's Cakes.  After our first year in business, we continue to grow and we have built a great reputation in our community.  I'm proud to say that our hard work has paid off and I'm also very proud that we have earned the respect and support of many wedding professionals and by mostly word of mouth we made hundreds of cakes and made many clients very happy!  THANK YOU once again for allowing us to be part of your special celebrations.  It was an honor for us to be part of each one of them and to know that our cakes were literally the highlight of every event!  I praise God for our success and look forward to another amazing year.   

I also want to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends for their unconditional support and encouragement. And last but not least, I especially want to thank my talented assistant Sarah for her dedication and for helping me create some of the most beautiful cakes!

These two beautiful cakes were our last two celebration cakes of 2011.   This Tangled themed cake is one of the most, if not the most beautiful Tangled cake I have seen.  The details were just stunning and our client was very, very happy with her cake. 











This Princess birthday cake was very special.  It was ordered by a soldier who was coming home from serving our country  in Afganistan and wanted to surprise his daughter with a special cake for her birthday.  They were also very happy and thankful that we made their already special celebration more memorable with our cake creation.