Succulent Love!


I am so in love with this succulent wedding cake!  I finally got to make some beautiful sugar succulents to adorn this cake, which I designed for The Wishful Wedding Showcase held at  the Flagler Place in Stuart this past Wednesday.  I got to meet so many beautiful brides planning their upcoming weddings and of course got to mingle with my longtime industry friends and wedding professionals.

I think this cake was a favorite; we received a lot of compliments! I hope I get to make other versions of it for future brides!  Rustic weddings and succulents just go hand in hand!  And there are so many varieties of succulents that no matter how many versions of this cake I make, no one will ever be the same!  

If you are planning your wedding and looking for a cake designer to make your dream cake, give us a call.  With over 10 years of experience, we set ourselves apart because of our attention to detail and also, and most importantly, because our cakes are CONSISTENLY fresh, moist and just absolutely delicious!

A proud moment during the show was to have an Event Manager from a Venue in Vero Beach approach me to tell me that my cakes were absolutely delicious.  And he expressed that he had not tasted a cake that was so moist and good, like our cake! I'm obviously biased, but my commitment with every cake I make is that my clients are not only satisfied but that I exceed their expectations every time!

I hope I can work with you on your next event!  Sweet Day!  xoxo